Friday 11 March 2016

Questionnaire for my Poster

Having almost completed my secondary research for my poster, I decided to create a questionnaire to conduct some primary research of my own. I will ask a series of questions regarding colour scheme, font and positioning to determine what is best for my poster.

This is my questionnaire:

What do you expect to be the dominant central image of an action film poster?

Lead in action scene.
Lead with action prop (gun).
Lead and villain fighting.
Lead and villain separately.


What do you expect the colour scheme to be?

Dark with high contrast colours (e.g. black and  red)
Bright and colourful.
Greyscale.


What background would you expect to see on the poster?

Solid colour.
Multiple solid colours.
An empty street.
A landscape.


What style of font would you expect?

Upper case.
Lower case.


What rating would you expect it to have?

PG
12A
15
18


Would you expect to see tag lines on the poster?

Yes
No


Would you expect to see the main actors names on the poster?

Yes 
No


Would you expect to see reviews on the poster?

Yes 
No

No comments:

Post a Comment