Friday 18 March 2016

Potential Magazine Front Cover Contents

Name of Magazine: Splice

Slogan: Because Movies Matter

Date: December 2016

Issue Number: 287

Main Cover Line: The Witness - A new franchise is Bourne

Other Cover Lines:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
Transformers
Fast 8
Eye in the Sky
Mark Wahlberg
Seth Rogen
Will Ferrell
Toy Story 4
Seth MacFarlane
Kevin Hart
Bond Bombshell
Leonardo Di Caprio

After I conducted some research, I realised that big Hollywood films feature in magazines months before their release as a promotion. Due to this, I decided to make my magazine the December edition to have a preview of all films coming up in the next year, with 'The Witness' being the main one. I also want big Hollywood names and productions as my cover lines, as these feature in other mainstream magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment