Tuesday 1 March 2016

Potential Crew For My Billing

To make a billing, I needed to have a crew. I researched a many action films on IMDB to find crew members and I think the ones I selected are most appropriate.

This is a list of my crew:

Written By: Robert Mark Kamen

Casting By: Elaine Granger

Music By: Thomas Newman

Costume Designer: Olivier Bériot

Edited By: Audrey Simonaud

Production Designer: Sébastien Inizan

Director of Photography: Hoyte Van Hoytema

Line Producer: Roberto Malerba

Co-Produced By: Peter Heslop

Produced By: Mark Gill

Directed By: Babak Najafi

Story By: Katrin Benedikt

Screenplay By: Creighton Rothenberger

Executive Producer: Zygi Kamasa

Co-Executive Producer: Lonnie Ramati

Special Effects By: Vince Abbott

Visual Effects By: Ben Aghdami

Assistant Director: Sandie Louit

Art Director: Virginie Irdel

No comments:

Post a Comment