Thursday 24 March 2016

Hardware And Software Used

In order to make my marketing campaign, I used multiple different types of hardware and software in order to create my teaser trailer, poster and magazine front cover. Below is a list of things I used.


  • Blogger - Used for my research and planning blog. 

  • Spotify and Google Play (Music) - To locate sound effects and music tracks for my teaser trailer.


  • Soundcloud - To store audio files and upload them onto my blog.

  • Adobe Audition - To record and edit audio files for my teaser trailer.

  • Panasonic HDC TM900 (Camcorder) - To record shots for my teaser trailer.

  • Avid Media Composer - To edit my teaser Trailer. 

  • Adobe Photoshop - To create my poster and magazine front cover.

  • Nikon D3300 (Camera) - To take pictures for my poster and magazine front cover.

  • Shure SM58 (Microphone) - To record voiceovers.

  • Mackie Mixer - To record voiceovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment